Friday, May 25, 2012

#116: You can’t tell what magic spells ;)

Happy Friday, everyone! Cheers to the freaaaken weekend :P



I can finally breathe after weeks of torture, full of assignments datelines and also tests! Semester 4 of Degree has been so hard and harsh on me, but in the same time, I guess that’s what has been building me up. I’ve learnt who I could trust, who really cares about me, and well, I also came to realization of the chances that I’ve been missing all this while. 2 years, and I finally see all of the true colours, and it was such an eye opener. Cannot describe how much relieved I felt to not be caught in something that was never meant for me.

I am currently over my sadness crappy phase, and very content with all of these little joys that I’ve been getting. Those little things, bits and pieces of love from those who really love me for who I am, for sticking with me through 15 years, 3 years and such. Although some may be so far away, in a total different continent now, but the love we have for each other seems to be greater than ever.

Cannot wait to graduate, 3 semesters to go! Leaving craps behind and moving on into another phase. I can’t wait! I know, I will miss those moments in classes, but some are just meant to be forgotten. And some people are just meant to be left. Some memories are just not meant to be remembered. And surprisingly, I like it like that. I am so very happy with all those little things, very few people around me. It’s true when they said on how useless it is to have many friends around, but not true friends. Anyhow, I am not here to look for friends, nor lovers, so hey hey hey UM first class degree graduation, here I come! Aamiin aamiin yarabbaal aalaamiiinnn :)

I am climbing that, and none of you could ever stop me from it. You have no idea of what I am capable of. No, none of you do.




Loves, xx
Listening to    : Virtual Insanity by Jamiroquai 

1 comment:

  1. I wish you all the best, love. TBH, you are one of those people who inspires me to be a better person everyday. I am highly self-driven, but you give me that competitive edge to look up for. We may have not seen each other for years now, but I hope I am still in one of your fondest memories.

    And hey, we're Natas - (h)/(y) - as. We rock and this is how we roll :)

    ReplyDelete