Saturday, November 30, 2013

#131: Young Blood


Truth to be told, I am quite pessimistic for an optimist. I always have this positive mind set, but always expect the worst. I’m still trying to figure myself out, on why I often react in such a way. I came to a conclusion that, maybe, these fears of losing someone, something have put me in such shoes.

Being me, I actually expected my last semester as an Undergraduate Student would suck so much as my life always gets worse when it comes to the end of the year. But surprisingly, it’s the other way round. I am spending every day of this last semester, cherishing the little things that I have never imagine myself cherish. The smiles on each of my course mates, the crazy courage to make the first move on a guy, the laughter that crack my jaw every time I spend my time with my gang, the progress of my relationship with everybody, the look of my most favourite guy every time I admit that I miss him. Sounds as if I am leaving this whole life that I have, so dramatic. But, I guess with such career that I’m about to dive into, it sure feels like I’m leaving all these behind. I spend almost every day going out and just do nothing or simply just long talks with few of my closest friends from university. Such deep, meaningful and playful conversations that I believe have grown fonder of us. The days that I spend with my favourite guy are just pure intimate. All these are making it so hard for me to start over a new life of more serious commitments and crucial life decisions. I can’t believe that I am actually going to admit this, but… I don’t think I’m ready to grow up and leave all that childish playful jokes, midnight lepaks and drive arounds, madness screams and laughter, and also the crazy party life. I don’t want to grow up. I like this age. I am not ready to move on.

One of the craziest thing I wouldn’t forget that I actually did it was, the fact that once I actually rolled the car window down at a red traffic, screaming “PENIS” on top of my lung so many times. I actually got my head out from the car and did it. I… well, am going to miss this so much.

Life as a student is going to end, for like, forever. And this is most probably the saddest phase of my life. Dear everyone who is reading this, cherish your student life while you still can. Take chances, have the courage to do something that you never thought you would, dive yourself into madness, party yourself out; because this is the time.

Have a great day, everybody. I’m out for a round or maybe five rounds of teh tarik with my favourite people, singing my heart out to The Naked and Famous’ Young Blood while winding the window down. Cheers, this is to the student life J



Loves, xx
Listening to: Young Blood by The Naked and Famous



No comments:

Post a Comment