Tuesday, January 14, 2014

#132: Skin to bone;

“All the time I just want to let go. All the time I just want to fuck it up and say hey ho.”



Ask me what’s the feeling of finally being done with studying. Go ahead. Ask me.

It’s like you could finally breathe again after your chest is being pushed so hard that the pain grows in you up until your throat, strangling every possible part of your body. You breathe, and you lie on a wide field of green grass with flower petals on them, and could finally enjoy the sun and clouds; the light that you’ve been yearning to feel after being so caught up with books. You breathe and enjoy every sip of air that you could take in. So peaceful and beautiful.

I’ve been sleeping the whole day. Rolling on bed, doing a vertical celebratory dance on bed. Getting serious attachment with my bed like never before. Don’t even feel like I want to move around or pack my things so I could get out of college as soon as possible. I just want to forget that I have a flight to catch in a day time. I just want to be lazy and happy. Mostly just lazy. My vacation plans could wait a little more as I get down with serious business with my bed.


Come, let’s understand (or at least pretend) these peculiar and mixed feelings of mine, and lie beside me and laugh to “Gone the days where I have to adapt to a society that I don’t belong to.” (Yes, I’m not even sad to leave my university life and the people involved with it.)


Cheers to Natasya graduating and getting a bachelor degree. Cheers to Natasya finally being released from a society that she doesn’t belong to. Cheers to Natasya being happy, like finally. And definitely cheers to Natasya that breathes.



Loves, xx
Listening to: Pilgrim by MØ



No comments:

Post a Comment