Friday, December 5, 2014

#133: You give me no reason;



“There’s a power in what you do, now every other day I’ll be watching you”


My last post was… well, last January. Seems like I’m posting only twice a year now. My interest towards writing is depleting I must say. Maybe it’s because of the workload that has been drowning me day by day, the tiredness that I constantly feel out from heaps of traveling, the instability of my emotions with the relationship that I have… I mean the list could go on forever. Picking up this writing habit now since I am offshore, and currently there is no operation for us MWD as the Well Control Team taking over – the well might kick off so they are shutting it in. (Sorry for the technicality. And yes hey yes apologies for not informing but yeah I am now 6months hired by one of the best oilfield service provider; Baker Hughes, as a M/LWD Field Engineer under Drilling Services. Aaaannnddd I love my job, full on honesty yes I do! More on this in the next post maybe?)


I am not sure of the content of this post but I guess it’s just a post where I say “Hi, yes I am still alive. And I do still remember my blog’s password – which honestly surprised me as my brain rarely functions properly.” Let’s just have a quick update.

  •       I graduated with a BSc. (Hons) Applied Geology from University of Malaya (will not talk about the convocation as it was dull as hell, not even exaggerating)
  •       Spent my 5 months of unemployment earlier this year by lingering around the house being emotional like super emotional about life although I have already signed my job offer letter
  •        And also a lot of roadtripping and hipster coffee lingering… basically just a lot of spending money but none of making them! (that reminds me of maybe I should post about my Pantai Timur Roadtrip that I had mmhmm)
  •       Ohh did I tell? I mean of course I have to mention and highlight this one out. I cried for 5months too! Was heartbroken as hell just because the guy that I like, doesn’t return mutual feelings. I guess I am not good enough for him? Oh cut the chase! I should have just stayed in my league, which is pretty much a higher league than his. Sadly, I could not open my eyes to all of these facts, thus the overly downpour like fucking Niagara Falls out from my eyes. (And yes I should post something on this too since I have heard a lot of “things” like really bad things about me have been going on behind my back. Wow! What a tacky move why why why you do really surprise me!)
  •       Started working as a M/LWD Field Engineer for Drilling Services in Baker Hughes in June. That was the breaking point for me. They sent me to Houston, United States of America & Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I was there for 3 months, and it was hell’a rad! Phenomenal.
  •        And I have started my rotation for working offshore too. I am surprisingly enjoying it.



You are about to get quite a number of posts after this. So, grab that coffee, sit back and enjoy the return of your queen. I am back, bitches. All of you are going to be basic.



Loves, xx
Listening to: Outside by Calvin Harris x Ellie Goulding


No comments:

Post a Comment