Monday, January 18, 2016

#135: Trapped in flume


"Wake up to the sun, burning while we're young"


I just had the chance to browse through my old blog posts. It’s fascinating seeing how I evolve from one person to another. Not that I have entirely changed, but I guess more to adapting? I used to be the person that puts others before myself all the time. Not to say that I have becoming worse, but now I know what to prioritize because let’s be honest, not everyone that I put first, would actually put me first before them. I’ve learnt that is just how reality is. It’s pretty painful to know that is how this whole life works, oh well.

Anyways, can I please say that I also used to be very emotional? It’s a part of me that I will never be able to show physically. Hence, the blog. I might sound very sad on most of my blog posts. Then there’s my Instagram; where I look like I have the life that everyone is dying to have. I guess you’ll never get to know what kind of life I’m living in.

Since I am very free now, I was thinking that maybe I should brush up on my writing skills. I used to be so good at it when I was 19, maybe 20. That was 5 years ago. And I miss those times where I just sit and write, with my favourite coffee and favourite songs. I wish to have that kind of days again. So, here I am – trying to relive those days. This blog will be centralized on mostly personal things that I want to share with my readers (if I still do have them? I mean I know I used to have readers before this, not so sure anymore so please comment me to let me know? Thanks!). And also I might be doing some reviews? I hope that will not annoy any of you. Nothing much of a review, just my opinion on few things that people often ask me about. Oh yes and of course, I will try my best to blog about my travels too! I’ve been around to so many countries now and I got people DM, PM, whatsapp, comment, fb message and all sort of ways to reach me – asking about my travels. I figure it would be good to put it on here too yeah?


Let me know if there’s anything else that you want me to share with you. I’ll be glad to.

Thanks for reading – to new and old readers. Please know that I appreciate your time.



Loves, xx
Listening to: The Prettiest by Adna

No comments:

Post a Comment