Tuesday, March 1, 2016

#136: Hosier Lane, Melbourne


 Hosier Lane, Melbourne CBD (February 2016)


Photos I took from my Melbourne Trip in February 2016. What is visiting Melbourne CBD without stopping by the famous Hosier Lane? This has been in my bucket list since forever – so should yours! I love summer in Australia – sunlight is perfect for photos and the cool wind is soothing to your sunburnt skin.


Recommended:

Have lunch at the “Little Italy” area in Lygon Street, Melbourne CBD; then walk to Hosier Lane. You’ll get to enjoy the city vibes. 













A wall art that reflects me and my bestfriend; Anis. 


If you are in Australia, drop by any convenient mart or gas station and get yourself this – the Walls Golden Gaytime Ice Cream. It’s my ultimate favourite. Caramelized Vanilla ice cream with crunchy chocolate coating. Summer and ice creams are matchmade in heaven.



Loves, xx
Listening to : Sleepyhead by Passion Pit

No comments:

Post a Comment