Sunday, July 10, 2022

#141: Where does it stop?

 


Have you ever felt so DEEPLY about a person but you're just not sure why you do?

Deeply does not necessarily mean deeply in love, or deeply in hatred. Just a deep feeling that you're just not sure what it is. Like, you sort of have known this person from your past life and it's just a weird kick in you.

I'm feeling that now and I am terrified? It's his energy that trembles me when he is not physically around. But when he is around, it's the calmest energy ever that I just get soaked into the comfort.

I do not want to feel this. I shouldn't have walked into that speakeasy that night because my perspective towards this whole thing is now shifted and I AM TERRIFIED OF HOW HE MAKES ME FEEL because I am very unsure of what I feel, and it feels as though I have no control over it. I do not like losing control.


-----

I remember you

But I can't remember love


Still the same sign-off,

Tasy

No comments:

Post a Comment