Sunday, October 7, 2012

#123: Open up the dirty window;


This is dedicated to my seniors :)


I decided to attend this year’s seniors’ convocation. Why? I don’t really have a specific reason to it, but one of the many is that they’re my seniors! My only seniors that I’m (quite) close to, I mean I do not have other seniors to celebrate on, so, they are the ones I am going to celebrate! This is also my first time walking around the FESKUM (Festival Konvokesyen UM) Stalls, and I was there supporting my Geology mates’ stall (particularly 9th College buddies’). Generally, everything was not bad at all. Pretty amused by how they have chairs and tables, so we can hang around and eat there itself.

Anyways, back to the convocation, I do not know why, but I felt so proud of all of my seniors that graduated! The looks on their faces, their family members’ faces… are just priceless! I am so excited to be one of them one day…… soon very soon!


Dear seniors, thanks for all the passed down reports, notes, oh well fieldwork reports mostly. They helped a lot like reaaaaally a lot! And ahhh KAM Reports especially (that was one of a hell report). Thanks for the advices on educational stuffs and also non-educational stuffs. Thanks for being good seniors. I hope all of you will be such amazing people like you guys already are, forever. I hope all of you will achieve your dreams. Congrats seniors! Congrats to all (especially those who are working for Petronas, Schlumberger, Exxonmobil and etc.) and also to those who continues with Master’s Degree (crazy tough!). HATS OFF, SENIORS! CONGRATULATIONS!


I am one lucky girl; I still have my favourite senior around to guide me (at least for 2 more semesters). He’s a great guy although he’s mean to me all the time (his favourite word to me is “yuck”) because I can punch him with words when I’m not okay. Yes, Salihin you are my favourite senior because you’re annoyingly nice and I can be a kid when I’m with you. So, I am going to shower you with a bunch of fish since you love underwater so much, (lol kidding, I mean flowers) on your graduation day and argue with you about mermaids (lol no mermaids argument, just kidding, again).


I have few of the best seniors ever, so I’m going to be the few best ones for my juniors too! ;)




Loves, xx
Listening to: Tongue Tied by Grouplove

No comments:

Post a Comment