Sunday, October 14, 2012

#124: That magic is making me blush!


Trump’s 21st Surprise Birthday, The Bee Publika :)


I’ve developed this need to start blogging again because I know that my childhood and school friends read this. It’s apparently a way for them to keep up with the life around us, a way for them to catch up and see how I’m doing. But, there’s just too much to say, so I am just going to point out the stuffs that have happened until today.

  • I am finally done with my internship as a Technical Support Engineer Trainee under Drilling Services with one of the best oil and gas service company; Baker Hughes Inc. And I gained so much experiences and also friends (of all ages). Such a golden exposure (I was given the opportunity to go to Labuan for a drilling training!). Was indeed the luckiest girl! I actually went back there a week after I’m done, for a quick lunch with the HR and Sara, and gave the department a short visit (because I have been missing them so much!). So grateful that we’re like a family in the department :)
  • My 5th semester just started :D Pretty rough in the beginning, but slowly coping up with all of the subjects, adjusting my (overly) love towards the oil and gas engineering industry back into geology. Repaired my relationships with people, friends around. So, I am currently doing good :)
  • Started on my thesis or final year project (FYP) already! Decided to venture into the oil and gas field (of course), so took the opportunity to do a project based on well log analysis and petrophysics. It has always amazed me how a friend of mine in Baker Hughes interpret data petrophysically, and now I have the chance to! So, I am very excited to see where this is going to take me. Although, I had a down moment while doing my thesis proposal when there’s a few who totally psycho-ed me down, but hey I’m all good, yeap Tasya as always.
  • Attended the Juniors’ Interaction Day with the 2nd Years. I came as a 3rd year senior buddy this time. How time flies, right? It still feels like it was just yesterday that I was in that hall, sitting as a 1st year junior with my 3rd year buddy; Kak Tety, and was amused by how she could achieved such high CGPA and be so successful in whatever she’s currently doing. And now, here I am, sitting and surrounded by my 1st year juniors; Thevetia, Maziah, In, Ariff, Zariq and Afiq! And, that is exactly how they felt towards me now. I guess, all of my hard work is slowly paying off now, ahhh what a relieve, Alhamdulillah ;)
  • Yes, that time of the year again! It’s the famous UM Law Mock Trial, yaaay! This year’s mock trial has a theme of “Gampang”, presenting few fresh and familiar faces. The most exciting part was when a friend of mine; Imran Osman is actually one of the casts! Overall, this year’s mock trial was good, not disappointing but a bit blunt compared to last year’s. Still prefer last year’s, but hey there’s always room for improvement right? I’m sure next year’s will be reaaaally good! Btw, good job, Team 2012! Can’t wait to attend next year’s. Shahrul Akmal, you’re gonna get me 10 tickets!!!
  • Yeap, I also attended my first Majlis Anugerah Dekan :D Was so excited and felt so touched and grateful for it, especially when our Head of Department; Dr. Ng came and said that he is proud to have this much of students on the Dean’s List. He is forever such a sweetheart :’)
  • We gave Trump a surprise birthday celebration (again) this year! I have to say that Trump is one very lucky guy as he always has this bunch of friends around him that will always appreciate him as a friend; always. Lucky boy! Thanks Siti and Ika for conducting such a cute celebration at The Bee, Publika :) Happy Birthday again, Zulhisyam Zaibuddin (you will forever be my favourite best friend ehehe). Later after that, I had my lepak session with my boys at Pelita Bangsar, oh God, how I’ve missed such late night sessions up til 5 in the morning. Haikal’s idea, as crazy as always!
  • What else? Oh yes. I am shortlisted for the Conoco Phillips (an oil and gas company) Award/Reward/Scholarship! :D My dream is almost achieved, Syukur Alhamdulillah. I want (need) this so bad, I hope I’ll get to attend the Petroleum Geology workshop next week and get picked. This is such a huge deal for me, oh well, for me to have a much brighter future. So, please, insyaAllah, aamiiinnn :)
  • I CUT MY HAIR SHORT BY THE WAY!  And met my former high school classmates for Jeyapriya’s 21st Birthday Party in PJ. Ohh, Assuntarians get prettier as we aged ♥








I guess that’s all up until now? My life is pretty much like a puzzle in place right now. Yes, I am very content and happy with it. Have a great day ahead, readers!





Loves, xx
Listening to: Kiss by Carly Rae Jepsen

No comments:

Post a Comment