Monday, November 12, 2012

#125: Come morning light;



 This is dedicated to everyone that has been bullied, cyberbullied, backstabbed, bad mouthed and etcetera :) Chin up; you deserve all the smiles in the world.


My Twitter timeline is 40% dominated by high school students. Mostly are my juniors, friends, younger sister’s friends. Yes, I am friends with juniors because I don’t believe in all this ‘high school’ hierarchy thing of where you’re a senior, so it’s not cool to mingle with juniors. Absolutely utter bullshit. Anyone can be friends despite of the ages. (One will soon learn this once step into working life, where you’ll face a lot of people of different ages and learn how age is just a number). It actually amazed me how some kids could be so mature in thinking while some 20’s on my timeline could be so immature over petty things. It’s a shame I must admit. I am already 21, yet some of those of my age still enjoy ‘high school’ drama among themselves – backstabbing, bad mouthing, judging, spreading rumours, etc. Some of the high school kids could solve their problems maturely. For example, when they fight over something, they then confront one another. Here I am, tried to make those simple mature acts, but got bashed so badly. It’s true, we can never please the society. You can be 50, and still act immaturely, and no one can ever say you’re immature because of your age. Yes, congratulations all, for having such society these days. My point is, despite of how old you are, you will face all these kind of immature things along the way. The only thing that can draw you out from the line of having a mentality like theirs is to well, stick to believing in being you, having a mature mind. They don’t like you and talk behind your back while you do nothing at all to them? Forget them, chin up, move forward. They don’t harm you, not in any way of this life that they can harm you. Look at those that still stand by your side, why are they still on your side? Why do they still love you? Hold onto those reasons and live a better life than those immature bunch that try to see you lose. Keep your anger and turn those anger into something positive, like maybe to push you to study harder? Yes? Yes, do that. It is possible to do. I’ve done it before. It works. But you have to have a strong heart and mind, and stand still on your life’s principle. Leave behind those that eat you up. If they can do such bad things to you, they are no good for you, at all.

I know getting backstabbed, bad mouthed or such (especially on social networks) sucks. It’s a pain. Especially for girls. I have been through it, in fact, going through one right now. But, think again, is it worth it for trying to fix something that those loser bunch do not want to fix? You’re wasting your time fixing. Instead, if they do not want you to be a part of their life, then leave. They actually just want you to be a part of their life, just for their entertainment, something to laugh at, and something to gossip on. They are just wasting their time. See? They just want to see you fall. Don’t ever let them see you fall. You are given such test by God, so that you will pick up your life and do better. So, do it, be better!


I have to admit, that I was once a part of the “Mean Girls” clique back in my school days. I definitely know how all of these mean acts work. Their bitchy reasons and answers to every mean acts of theirs. I know. I know this game so damn well. I was once a bitchy cheerleader and a queen bee. And I believe that whatever happened to me nowadays is what they call as ‘karma’. I remember crying in my boy’s car earlier this year, admitting how I felt bad on everything that I have done to other people before. Talking bad, backstabbing and stuffs like that. Back then, it felt good making people miserable, as though it’s a satisfaction. It’s like bringing people down makes me feel better about myself. I WAS WRONG. I cried out all of the guilt that I have been keeping for so long. How could I be so blunt and stupid and also so selfish to do so? I now know the feeling of my ‘bully victims’. I’m sorry to everyone that I have done wrong to. I was so immature back then, and I now realize how much pain it causes. I have fully changed, and moved on from that phase, and I thank God for making me go through that phase in my younger days rather than later.


Anyways, I’m sure I’ll get another handful of bashes from those people who are going against me after this post. My main intention for this post is to push those (I know a few, and some are my really close friends) who have been cyberbullied, backstabbed, abandoned, and such to stand up on their own feet and soar to be better. Also, to remind me of how strong I am. I have no intention in getting anyone a bad name, at all. 


Sorry to tell all of you who will be graduating from high school soon that… your high school drama doesn’t end in high school, there will still be people enjoying in creating them after high school. What a pity.

To those who have been going through backstabbing, cyberbullying in the form of people saying you’re annoying, show-offs and such, I pray all the strength in the world to be on our side as we can’t always please the society. Always. InsyaAllah, doa orang yang teraniaya akan selalu dimakbulkan, Allah SWT will always be on our side, Aamiin aamiin yaraabbal alaamiiinnn :)



Loves, xx
Listening to: Don’t Kick The Chair by Dia Frampton feat. Kid Cudi

No comments:

Post a Comment